Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baxi Duo tec prob

Options
  • 07-11-2011 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi
    I have a boiler that is showing an E168 error. It has had the PCB replaced 3 times since 2008 and so far each time I call someone out we are told it is the PCB is the prob.

Currently the boiler will heat water but not the radiators

We need to have a service engineer who is competent in working with Baxi Duo tec combi to look at the boiler and determine if anything else could be causing the problem and give us a written report on the findings.

Does ESB do this kind of work?
    F

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Fea,

Yes, we do carry out this kind of work and have a dedicated emergency repair line 1850 372 333 open 24/7; ring this number and we can arrange to send somebody out (or let us call you). In general, if you call before 1pm we can be with you on the same day; if you call after 1pm, you can expect a next-day visit.

All our service technicians are RGII Certified and should be able to address any issue with your boiler or wider heating system. Further details on our boiler repair service can be found here.

If you like, PM me your details/contact number, and I'll get one of our experts to give you call and go through some trouble-shooting steps with you.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Fea

Hi David
    Thanks for your response. I Pm you but not sure if I am using the system properly so you might not receive it.

F

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Fea,

Got your PM so you're using it fine. :) Response sent.

Advertisement