Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

job offer?

Options
  • 07-11-2011 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭

Hello i have recieved a job offer from this firm http://datasteem.com/?p=index i did not apply for a job with them but they said they found my CV on the Turborecriut website although i did not even put my cv on this site. I basically got an email out of the blue asking me did i want to work in a management position which would be part time.

here was the first email

Hello my name is xxxxxxx

I hold a position of HR-manager of the DATASTEEM, INC Company. The DATASTEEM, INC is now searching for new personnel. Your CV was found and selected from the Turborecriut website.

We have clearly examined it and compared with our requirements. I am happy to say that you have been chosen for the post we are currently offering. We offer you a very well-paid employment with flexible time-table. This is a part-time job with $ 2,500 a month + bonus.

To apply for this position you need to live currently in AU or New Zealand . If you are interested in, please write us at gygaxdaniel@datasteem.com and we will send you more information!

so i emailed back saying i would be interested just to see where it went

then i got this back today

Our company is Danich. I hope you understand my English.
    We have received your resume and we are happy to inform you are acceptable for a Customer Manager job. You can find additional information about your salary, work schedule and duties in the attached file.
    Work will take place directly in your town!
    To register:

1. Read the job specifications and descriptions. If you have any questions – ask me or write a reply with your confirmation.
    2. I will send you the employee’s Registration form and Labor Agreement. You should fill it in correctly, sign it and send it back.
    3. Send a scanned image of your Driver’s License or your Passport for your identification.

The procedure is simple and will not take more than 2 days.

Note:
    You can easily find additional information on our website or feel free to ask any questions about your duties and salary.

Right now we are at the very start of the process.
    Read the job specifications and descriptions. If you have any questions – ask me or write a reply with your confirmation

I am here to help you and I will do my best to help you get along with this.

so what do you guys think? some sort of scam? or am i the luckiest guy alive ;)

Comments

Advertisement