Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feel I was banned unfairly. (soccer forum nepotism)

Options
  • 07-11-2011 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

I feel I was rather harshly treated.

In the form of one mod sitcking up for another over a not so frequent poster.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056427507&page=30

Is the thread in question where it started.

I feel in the ensuing pages to come i was very harshly treated, this generic banter happens on a HOURLY basis, see the manchester united thread and sean bateman for example, yet i feel i was singled out due to my discussion and head bashing with a MOD.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Have you had this out with the mod via PM...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭human repellent

Yup. no reply as of yet, basically I think i was banned due to having a debate with DES whos opinion seems to be gold and anyone who talks back suffers the consequences.

:(

Any update on this, as you can see from my posts in the football forum to date, I've never once gotten out of line, some of the stuff posted in there is borderline mental and yet no bans are handed out, yet someone questions the hand of DES and hell breaks loose.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Please be patient. All our mods are volunteers and have lives outside of Boards. Dub13 will revert to you as soon as he is able.

Sorry about the delay,there is another issue here that will take precedent.I will try and pus it on and sort it asap.

Dub13

• Advertisement

Dub13 wrote: »
    Sorry about the delay,there is another issue here that will take precedent.I will try and pus it on and sort it asap.

Dub13

Any update on this ??

Any update on this ??

Hi,Sorry about the delay I am chasing this up.

Sorry about the delay,I am trying to ascertain if you are a re reg of a banned account.I have left that with the Admins for now,we may come back to that.

As for your red card,I have had a read over that thread and in no way were you harshly treated.Yes banter does happen across this site but I think you are confusing attacking a poster as banter,this is not the case.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

human repellent is a re-reg of Blodvyn, who was banned from Soccer Access Requests for a year. The new account was created after this ban was imposed, and therefore human repellent evaded a forum ban by posting there and successfully gaining access to the Soccer forum. Consequently the appeal in this thread is a moot point as human repellent has been permabanned for being a re-reg and Blodvyn sitebanned for a month for using an alt account to evade a ban.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement