Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westlife - Croke Park - June 2012

Options
  • 07-11-2011 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭

Hi

I see that ticketmaster has a presale on this from wednesday to thursday. DO you need a code and if so does anyone know it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,635 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Saturday 23rd of June 2012 Croke Park with special guests The Wanted tickets from €59.50 on sale this Friday at 8am

I think you do need codes for pre sale tickets try facebook pages

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Princess07

AFAIK you have to be in the fanclub for the pre-sale wednesday.
    I would assume that the o2 codes for priority tickets apply only to concerts held in The o2.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

How do you get into this fanclub?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,635 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Try MCD's facebook page for pre sale codes or links

Not a clue? :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

You have to pre order the album on the westlife website and they email you the code that's how my girlfriend done it the album is 9.99 and you pre order it from www.westlife.com not sure if everyone is getting different codes

• Registered Users Posts: 5 irish_girl87

Did your girlfriend get the link it the same email as her order confirmation? I have just pre ordered the album and cannot see any pre sale link.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

You would have to be signed up to receiving their newsletter, there's a link in an email they sent today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 danni1988

I've also pre-ordered album and still no link sent to me?? Any help??

• Registered Users Posts: 5 irish_girl87

The MCD facebook page has a pre sale advertised for Thursday morning at 9am. There is no information on it though.

• Advertisement

The pre-sale doesn't start until tomorrow so you'll probably get a link then at some stage....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Cee12

ssshhh123 wrote: »
    You have to pre order the album on the westlife website and they email you the code that's how my girlfriend done it the album is 9.99 and you pre order it from www.westlife.com not sure if everyone is getting different codes

Where does the code be in the email after u pre ordered the album? Is it the order Id that Is the only one I got :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

You buy the ticket and album on ticketmaster today €9.99 extra for album

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 coobies

have entered the option to buy the album MULTIPLE times but the tickets i want aren't available (golden circle!)

Anyone have the greatest hits promotional code to access it that way??

Would be forever grateful if you could pass it on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 july79

Golden circle were gone straight away, so only option to buy rest of the tickets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kaz_xxxx

Golden circle werent available today, neither was the green standing. They must be keeping them until general sale on Friday. I got tickets in lower 303 but didnt take em. Waiting on the ground floor!!

kaz_xxxx wrote: »
    Golden circle werent available today, neither was the green standing. They must be keeping them until general sale on Friday. I got tickets in lower 303 but didnt take em. Waiting on the ground floor!!

The pitch standing tickets are available now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 july79

Kaz, i got my standing ones this morning. Should be there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MsByrne

july 79 did u get golden circle? did anybody? how could they have gone in half an hr??

I know someone who got golden circle tickets so it was possible....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I'm gonna try tomorrow and Friday for golden circle.. I neeeeeed them! :(

I got tickets in the golden circle the last two times in croke park no problem so i dunno what the problem is now. I went on at 9.30 - maybe too late or they havent released all of them yet. fingers crossed...

Just got 3 golden circle tix in the MCD presale! there should be some left if people are looking! :D:D:D

thanx a mill yupik!! i went on at 9 and couldnt get any but went back on when i saw ure message and got them! im so happy!

MsByrne wrote: »
    thanx a mill yupik!! i went on at 9 and couldnt get any but went back on when i saw ure message and got them! im so happy!

no problem :) i was trying all morning too, glad you got them! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ajjmk

Whoo got 4 Golden Circle tickets :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 coobies

Is there a code needed for the MCD presale??

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ajjmk

coobies wrote: »
    Is there a code needed for the MCD presale??

Nope, just "like" their facebook page and follow the links from there!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭westliferule

hey guys can somebody please tell me if you need a password for the presale tickets and how have people got golden tickets already when only crap ones are coming up on ticketmaster,
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭shamu2new

Anyone know if this is sold out or if the ticketmaster website is just crashed - trying since 8am but keeps coming back with a search time under one minute then the no ticket message.....

Advertisement