Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westlife - Croke Park - June 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

*Sparkle* wrote: »
    You Queue up with everyone else. Once ya get inside u get a wristband and on to the pitch u go! :D

Not in this case, looks like they sold golden circle tickets which would mean than only people with these tickets would get into that area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 !chocaholic!

Did anyone else get tickets in the presale and pre-order the CD as well as a package? and still not receive the CD? It was meant to arrive on the 21st!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

Did anyone else get tickets in the presale and pre-order the CD as well as a package? and still not receive the CD? It was meant to arrive on the 21st!! :mad:

Yea, I'm still waiting too :( Got an email last Friday saying the CD had been dispatched.....must be coming from the other side of the world :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 stephen22

Does anyone know if the second Croke Park date added is sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

stephen22 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the second Croke Park date added is sold out?

Nope the June 22nd date is still on sale but I doubt it will sell out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,884 ✭✭✭sporina

is the croke park gig for the 22nd of june sold out? a wee girl wants to know..

• Registered Users Posts: 86,635 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

sporina wrote: »
    is the croke park gig for the 22nd of june sold out? a wee girl wants to know..

A limited number of production seats are to be released for Westlife’s Farewell Tour at Croke Park June 22nd & 23rd.

The tickets priced from €59.50 will be available at Ticketmaster from 9am on Friday 27th April.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭murphf

Have tickets arrived for this yet?!!! I bought tickets off getmein which is a reselling site and they say tickets may not arrive Til the week of the gig depending on when they are sent out by ticketmaster .. Having spent 600 quid on four tickets I am a bit nervous! If you have got yours will u let me know it will give me something to go back to them with?!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

murphf wrote: »
    Have tickets arrived for this yet?!!! I bought tickets off getmein which is a reselling site and they say tickets may not arrive Til the week of the gig depending on when they are sent out by ticketmaster .. Having spent 600 quid on four tickets I am a bit nervous! If you have got yours will u let me know it will give me something to go back to them with?!!!

Got mine before Christmas so am unsure why they are sayin' that.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Got my tickets already.

I'm in the golden circle too, was there last time as well. Basically when you go in there's a sign for Golden Circle, you get a wristband and in you go to the golden circle! Best place to be :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

lizt wrote: »
    Got my tickets already.

I'm in the golden circle too, was there last time as well. Basically when you go in there's a sign for Golden Circle, you get a wristband and in you go to the golden circle! Best place to be :D

I'm going too, golden circle! :) Mine says red route, so I presume it's just a general entrance and a section split off for golden circle? Do we que with normal standing? :)

Avox wrote: »
    I'm going too, golden circle! :) Mine says red route, so I presume it's just a general entrance and a section split off for golden circle? Do we que with normal standing? :)

You go in with pitch standing and then there's a separate queue for the Golden Circle and you get a wristband. It's really good, a bit tiring standing around all day but great views from wherever you are in the circle.

lizt wrote: »
    You go in with pitch standing and then there's a separate queue for the Golden Circle and you get a wristband. It's really good, a bit tiring standing around all day but great views from wherever you are in the circle.

Thanks a lot! Yeah I think I'll que at around 5.30 since gates open at 6 and presume it'll be over by 11 or 11.30 then!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,635 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Westlife's farewell concert from Dublin's Croke Park on Saturday June 23 is to be shown live in cinemas across Ireland and around the world on the night

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Diamond_Ninja

Yeah according to the website it's starting in cinemas at 8.30, I assume Westlife won't be on this early, they are probably going to show Jedward and The Wanted too. Also heard that Westlifes performance is going to be 2 and a half hours long :D:D:D

Yeah according to the website it's starting in cinemas at 8.30, I assume Westlife won't be on this early, they are probably going to show Jedward and The Wanted too. Also heard that Westlifes performance is going to be 2 and a half hours long :D:D:D

Won't be showing The Wanted and Jedward I'd say! 8.30 is probably when they're finished then Westlife on at 9!

Won't be showing The Wanted and Jedward I'd say! 8.30 is probably when they're finished then Westlife on at 9!

Silly me, that makes sense, so Westlife will be over by midnight. Can hardly wait!

Silly me, that makes sense, so Westlife will be over by midnight. Can hardly wait!

Me too! So excited. :D Here's hoping we might get a few special guests. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Aoifs2707

Hey have one ticket for Sat 23rd, and cannot go.Anyone want to swap for the 22nd? thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭mark1974

Are all the golden circle tickets the same entrance as I might be buying two single tickets from different sources and don't want to find I have to go in one entrance and my young daughter has to go in another?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

mark1974 wrote: »
    Are all the golden circle tickets the same entrance as I might be buying two single tickets from different sources and don't want to find I have to go in one entrance and my young daughter has to go in another?

Not sure about that but having worked concert security in a previous life, if a guy and his young daughter turned up and had seperate entrance tickets there's no way i or any of the guys i worked with would split them up.

(Have i really just posted in a Westlife thread and not abused them!!!)

mark1974 wrote: »

The golden circle tickets are all the same, at least they were the last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Molly1984

Not sure about the code but I know there are alot of competitions going on, you could chance your arm. Goo one here on the Clevamama website to win 2 tickets

http://www.facebook.com/Clevamama

Think you just have to fill in a survey :)

Anyone know which side of Croker would Foster Terrace/St James Ave be? :) We'll be coming out from the city centre and aren't sure how to get there, we're golden circle btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

It's the Ballybough side. Parnell St. - Summerhill - Ballybough.
    Anyone know which side of Croker would Foster Terrace/St James Ave be? :) We'll be coming out from the city centre and aren't sure how to get there, we're golden circle btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Miss_F

Hey have 2 tickets if anyone is interested pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭petals

I saw them in Manchester there at the start of the Month and they came on at 9 and finished at 11

How long will it take to walk from Connolly to Croker anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Danniboo

Hey guys,

How is everyone getting there? Was originally thinking Luas to Connolly and walk or jo maxi to Croke Park but i'm wondering if the gig is gonna go on too late to get the last luas back?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭petals

Danniboo wrote: »
    Hey guys,

How is everyone getting there? Was originally thinking Luas to Connolly and walk or jo maxi to Croke Park but i'm wondering if the gig is gonna go on too late to get the last luas back?

Dunno how long walk is from Connolly but if you're on the train you're better off getting off at Drumcondra.

In Manchester it was over at 11 again dunno what time last luas is.

Advertisement