Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost/Missing Hunting Dog Kilkenny

Options
  • 07-11-2011 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all,

I was hoping if anyone could help us find our missing English Springer Spaniel "Tilly". Tilly is a 12 year old liver and white bitch. Even though she is old, she is as fit as a fiddle and if some one finds her, might not think she is the age she is, bar that her hearing is not great.

We don't believe Tilly was stolen, as our other two springers were in their pen the next morning. Tilly went missing between 9pm thursday 3rd November and 9am Friday the 4th November in the Bennettsbridge area of Kilkenny.

Also if any stranger went near Tilly's pen she would go barking mad. It is completely out of character for Tilly to go missing as she never strays outside the garden, only when you are with her and you have a gun in hand.

I have checked with every local vet and pound, I have her on the Kilkenny spca website and posters up around and still no sign of Tilly. If i can I will post a picture as she is fairly distinctive.

I hope we find her, thanks, Gráinne.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement