Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning on getting Engaged this Xmass!

Options
  • 07-11-2011 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I just thought i'd let everyone know about a good deal i've seen in Dundalk. Campbell's Jewellers (beside Oscars pub on Park Street) have all of their engagement rings at HALF PRICE. My cousin was in and only realised when he got there that the offer was on. They are also doing half price on all silver over €50 - we all need to save a few quid this xmass :D:D:D

If anyone knows of any other bargains/good deals in the Louth area can they share them also

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Duncelt

Yep - I love my jewellery, always have done and they've always looked after me in there, no complaints so far!!! One good deed deserves another in my eyes!

MugMugs wrote: »

You actually searched my name - one other post about campbells!!! Surely you've better things to do than monitor posts

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

I like cambells and the Jewelers down from them. But I think it's good to promote a local business this year as opposed to the big consumerist brand of Jewelers. I always give my money to Dundalk homegrown shops and businesses if I can help it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

50 quid for an engagement ring? Bit stingey like..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

You do know jewellers never sell anything fr 50% off

seannash wrote: »
    You do know jewellers never sell anything fr 50% off

to be fair I use to think that with shops myself - that they put the prices up when doing sales but my cousin said the prices are all on the rings and she just charged him half the price that was on the tag.

He's also into a draw for €1000 gift voucher.

Dunny! wrote: »
    50 quid for an engagement ring? Bit stingey like..

:D:D:D - Some chance there I reckon although Ian Beale seemed to manage it last night!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Duncelt wrote: »
    to be fair I use to think that with shops myself - that they put the prices up when doing sales but my cousin said the prices are all on the rings and she just charged him half the price that was on the tag.

He's also into a draw for €1000 gift voucher.
    Believe me they do.
    If your ever going to spend big money on a ring its worth your while to get out of Ireland,The mark up on diamonds here is ridiculous

Advertisement