Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beretta Wanted

• 07-11-2011 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi lads,

Does anyone know of a Beretta o/u for sale. I have a budget of around 1200 euro. I shoot mostly clays but may shoot occasional game. Also Browning of similar gun would be suitable. Any help would be brilliant.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭raymo19

Hi Eoin,
    I have a Miroku Sporter advertised here on this site, pics and all included. Basically this was used as my back up gun. 1 Year old cost me €1,650 selling for €950(Check Mike yardleys review). These guns are the best bang for your buck out there bar none. I have bagged lots of game with it also. Let me know if your interested.

Kind Regards
    Raymo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭seoirse1980

P.m sent

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭rossline123

Hey Eoin have a beretta 682 supersport for sale in that budget if interested old add is on page 25 or 26 with pics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28 brian807

Hi Eoin, i have a beautiful beretta 687 silver pigeon grade III - will upload pictures later, is 1200 your maximum budget?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28 brian807

pm sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement