Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economy 7 winter times in Dundalk?

Options
  • 07-11-2011 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the Economy 7 winter times in Dundalk?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

You've a very large number of new threads for very trivial requests, this pushes interesting threads from the front page of the forum.

It may be worth trying google or checking with www.goldenpages.ie before starting a thread here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

You've a very large number of new threads for very trivial requests, this pushes interesting threads from the front page of the forum.

It may be worth trying google or checking with www.goldenpages.ie before starting a thread here :)

I find Google to be more effective.
    Don't you think if I could find the information on there first I wouldn't post on here?
    (That was a rhetorical question by the way).
    I thought this was a forum?
    Please accept my apologies for asking too many questions.
    Its good to see that the forum is not over moderated though.
    It would be like the Chinese Government here otherwise..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Just open a thread called "Questions by Johnny Foreigner"

:)

I'd also noticed you're Gaels membership card thread among others and thought this may perhaps have been your first port of call on the net.

Anyway, can you provide any more detail on your query and I'm sure someone can help out.

Dunny! wrote: »
    Just open a thread called "Questions by Johnny Foreigner"

:)

That's a great idea. Many thanks for that.
    I am going to stop asking questions for a while.
    I am going to try Google and Golden pages first.
    I wouldn't want to upset the Moderators of this forum.

• Advertisement

I'd also noticed you're Gaels membership card thread among others and thought this may perhaps have been your first port of call on the net.

Anyway, can you provide any more detail on your query and I'm sure someone can help out.

You have posted the same thing twice by the way.
    You might want to delete one of them.
    Yes, I am a member of Dundalk Gaels GFC.
    I wanted to know if they post out membership cards, or do you just use your registration number?
    I hope this clarifies my enquiry. My mistake, I should have made it more simple and clearer; so that everyone could understand my question.

By the way its spelt your (not you're).
    Sorry for being a grammar Nazi but as a Moderator people will expect you to know the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

third-party-facepalm.jpg

I was offering some friendly advice, I even used a smiley face. I wasn't posting as a moderator of this forum.

Again, if you can provide further detail on your query regarding this thread I'm sure someone can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

Johnny your right this is a ''public'' forum not ''Johnny foriegners''. It's a place where people come to read various posts on different topics posted by different people.

Dont be annoyed. Mods and public here are being nice to you when we point you in that direction and honestly want to help you. Our posts are not designed to run you into the ground.

• Advertisement
Advertisement