Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

relaxation tape/music

Options
  • 07-11-2011 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Hi all :) found by listening to relaxing music whenever im at home really helps beat my anxiety :)
    like here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxl-56eFcVM
    does anyone know where i can download or buy one of these CD'S to have while im driving or not in my house?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭ANSI

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Hi all :) found by listening to relaxing music whenever im at home really helps beat my anxiety :)
    like here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxl-56eFcVM
    does anyone know where i can download or buy one of these CD'S to have while im driving or not in my house?

you need to be careful with relaxation tapes that have suggestions as link you gave while driving unless you want to go asleep driving

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Ohh sorry should have added that in my post, id never fall asleep at the wheel trust me :) only got my full lisence last month and no way id risk losing it or putting anyones lives in danger !
    have been listening to Samuel Barber anyone else here ever hear his music ?

very relaxing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

this is amazing

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Thanks kumate !! :)

Some peacefull tracks there :) When im down i listen to that kind of stuff, it brings me right back up thankfully :)

Advertisement