Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loughrea- church car park off Abbey Street- Is it Safe?

Options
  • 07-11-2011 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Hi there, as the title suggests, I'm wondering if it is safe to leave a car in the church car park off abbey street? I'm considering renting a flat there, and apparently the parking is free... I've just changed my car so want to be certain it'd be ok... Any local knowledge would be appreciated?? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Ithaca

It'd be as safe as the Abbey street (which is as safe as any street in Loughrea). But doesn't the Abbey lock that car park at night time? They definetly used to so not sure it would be suitable.

It's not that difficult to find parking around there and if you're a resident you should be able to get a permit for free street parking I would think. You could check that with the council office in Loughrea.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭waitingforBB

Theres a sign up on that car park saying its for people using the church facilities only. Not sure if its enforced but just so you know.

Advertisement