Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pointer Pup

• 07-11-2011 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Ok all ye shooters have a pointer pup for sale if anyone interested.

Mammy is a brilliant dog. He 10wks old but i've not got the time to train the little fella. I'm working on my springers at present. Give us a tweet cos johnperch is the name and shooting is me game:P PM for number.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Mr.Woodcock

What kind of pointer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Tawny Owl

Thats a brilliant rhyme JohnPerch if this is the John I know then I shot over the Bitch on Tuesday last and the Pup is lovely looking dog the Mother is bang on as we chased a Phesant Mammy pointed it out have I the right person.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 johnperch

ok all ye shooters some guys are looking for info on me pup he 10 wks old mammy a smashing dog rock steady any trial given reason for sale of pup as i said i hav 2 springers in traing so all my time given to them i was always a pointer man but most of me shooyin buds r springer men so i decided to try them and i was hooked mammy had 8 pups all gone bar tyson my 2 boys called him dat i was going 2 keep d pup for my son denis but he only 9 so i made d decision 2 sell pup short haired black same as mammy i bought mammy of john qiugley he had a black shorthaired stud dog came in from germany i hav mam 6 yrs now from a pup :D so dats abought it lads as i say johnperch is me name shooting is me game:cool:

ok all ye shooters some guys are looking for info on me pup he 10 wks old mammy a smashing dog rock steady any trial given reason for sale of pup as i said i hav 2 springers in traing so all my time given to them i was always a pointer man but most of me shooyin buds r springer men so i decided to try them and i was hooked mammy had 8 pups all gone bar tyson my 2 boys called him dat i was going 2 keep d pup for my son denis but he only 9 so i made d decision 2 sell pup short haired black same as mammy i bought mammy of john qiugley he had a black shorthaired stud dog came in from germany i hav mam 6 yrs now from a pup :D so dats abought it lads as i say johnperch is me name shooting is me game:cool:

What kind of pointer?

its a shorthaired german puppy lovely looking black like mammy she had 8 dis lad is d last i was goin 2 keep him but i hav 2 springers in training so all my time is goin 2 go in to them he 10 wks old eating like a horse mammy is rock steady i wont waste ur time im in cokildare wont hurt 2 hav a look you wont b disapointed my num is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭2smokinbarrels

any pics?

Advertisement