Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plug & play all in one help??

Options
  • 07-11-2011 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

hi im wondering could anyone help me there used to be a controller u could just plug into ur tv and play, it had super mario, sonic the hedgehog, tetris and other games could of been upto 1000 games on them would anyone know the name of them and were i could get one any help would be really appreciated thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

They sell them at town markets, a lot of toy shops. Wouldn't have sonic the hedgehog, something more along the lines of Philip the hedgehog and the Martino brothers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 who da man

any idea which markets? ha yeah they wouldn be the real ones but would they still have them games on them do u no?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

They'd have some equivalent to the first Nintendo and Sega games. Try toy shops, you'd find them in euro shops too I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 who da man

ok thanks for your help

Advertisement