Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modern Warfare 3

Options
  • 07-11-2011 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i can buy it in galway?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Does anyone know where i can buy it in galway?

Eyre square, after the pubs close.
    No purchase necessary.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

MWF3 sux, BF3 ftw roflcopter!!1!!!1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

There's a launch in Square Eyes tonight at midnight for anyone that prebooked it through Gamestop. Otherwise, you might have to wait til it's back in stock.

Game, Gamestop, Smyths, Tescos, PC World, Xtravision all should be carrying copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I remember when battlefield came out, I was walking down eglington street towards Carbon, I was with a few friends and we were a bit drunk so when I saw the big queue outside Game I thought "ah f*ck it lads! look at the queue outside Carbon we'll never get in!" But then I realised it was a load of people queueing to buy BF3! What a bunch of losers I thought. I play PC games a bit but I would never queue outside a shop in the middle of the night. I just bought it on Steam the next day. I wonder will it be the same for this....

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Search this forum for Galway, it'll have the droids you're looking for.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=501

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement