Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

socom special forces ps3

Options
  • 07-11-2011 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

hey people

im currently on mission 10(revelation) and i cant get pass it i just wondering has anyone finnish it an could point me in the right direction
    :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Did you try gamefaqs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

did you get it sorted ?

I just completed the game and have to play Elite difficulty. I got some missions 100% for intel and torocco but not all. I am wondering have I to do each mission again or does socom remember missions like COD does ? I know if you pick up an intel item and die before the next check point you will have to go and get it again. It would save me a lot of effort knowing that I only have to do the missions I forgot something.

Advertisement