Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motivation Tools :)

Options
  • 07-11-2011 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Everyone,

I'm Yvonne, a new member here, im 22 and I have decided to set up a challenge for myself to try be a healthier person and in doing this I want to document my journey through Boards, Sparkpeople and Youtube.

What I hope to do -
    I want to video myself throughout my journey of losing weight - what works for me and what doesnt, get your video responses on how your doing and any tips you have to add, I would also like to do a weekly weigh-in and make a collaborated weekly video of us both. I feel this way we can all motivate each other more using both Boards, SparkPeople and Youtube as a motivation and tracker Tool.

Please let me know what you think and If you'd have any interest in joining me :) Best of luck with all of your goals :) And please give me advice if you think I could better this idea in some way :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 BackntheDay

find a muay thai or kickboxing club do it as much as you can, drink lots of water through out the day instead of teas coffee etc, take one cod liver oil tablet in the morning everyday along with a piece of fruit and healthy cereal and choose the healthy option as you eat through out the day, after the first month you will feel great and if you stay doing it you will have the body to match, just an idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TheBonzerlife

Hi thanks for the advice I might take it up in my videos I'm doing :)

Advertisement