Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

starter garden kit for student enterprise

Options
  • 07-11-2011 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

hi guys.
    I am setting up a start you own vegetable garden kit and I would like to know if anybody thinks its a good idea or if anybody would like to buy on.ps not pushing for business.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

s.downey wrote: »
    hi guys.
    I am setting up a start you own vegetable garden kit and I would like to know if anybody thinks its a good idea or if anybody would like to buy on.ps not pushing for business.
    Thanks.

8 foot long pressure treated railway sleepers 17 euro 50 cents.3 of them will do.
    Bag of wood nails/screws 4 euro.
    10 foot length of 3 x 2 pressure treated timber (stakes) 6 euro.
    Ton bag (hessian sack) of screened/manured top soil 70 euro.

Job done.

PS-Even cheaper route is to use 8 feet long scaffold planks,as what most people who have allotments do.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Theprogardener

Have you checked out your competition? How much are they selling for? We supply a kit for one to four raised beds, which includes timbers, stone for path ways between, screened topsoil and starter pack of vegetables. We deliver nationwide too.

Advertisement