Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revision Courses.

• 07-11-2011 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

Just looking for advise on Christmas revision courses in either Limerick or Dublin, but post for others too :D
    I know you have the Institute in Dublin but what other ones are up there? That also aren't so costly!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

National College of Ireland are running free revision courses for Higher Level English and Ordinary Level Maths in January, you have to register online though - http://www.ncirl.ie/News/Free_Leaving_Cert._Revision_Sessions

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

leaveiton wrote: »
    National College of Ireland are running free revision courses for Higher Level English and Ordinary Level Maths in January, you have to register online though - http://www.ncirl.ie/News/Free_Leaving_Cert._Revision_Sessions

Wow, thanks. Signed up

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Thanks, I booked it and it's only giving one date.. Presume it's for the two days? :)

EDIT; whoops I get it now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

4th english
    5th maths

Does anyone see that on the maths page it says ordinary level? Not sure if that means it's all ordinary.

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Thanks, I booked it and it's only giving one date.. Presume it's for the two days? :)
    I'm not really sure! Our career guidance counsellor just told us about it today in school and I thought I'd share the knowledge, I don't actually know much about it though :P

• Advertisement

Cian A wrote: »
    4th english
    5th maths

Does anyone see that on the maths page it says ordinary level? Not sure if that means it's all ordinary.

It is just ordinary level as far as I know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

It is just ordinary level as far as I know!

English as well? I've already booked that but wouldn't bother if it was for ordinary level.

Cian A wrote: »
    English as well? I've already booked that but wouldn't bother if it was for ordinary level.

English is Higher Level, Maths is Ordinary Level :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Fúck you Dublin, having all the revision courses!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 orla52

Is Leeson street very bitchy cs il be goin on my own nd i am quiet n class nd hate new places. Y cnt nci have honours maths urghhh id be sorted then

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Orla52, just a quick reminder that there is a no text speak policy on Boards :)

Advertisement