Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snickers pants

Options
  • 07-11-2011 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

don't know if this is the right place but does anyone know any cheap places to buy navy snickers pants or similar brands

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hilloftara

ronaynes in thurles 83.95 for snickers ,dewalt have a kit sizes 32 -32 and 34-32 only ,i think 60 euros:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Vizzy

not sure if you want them for hunting ormondprop but aldi had snickers type pants last week.They seemed to be ok but would not be suitable for "serious" abuse I would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

no i want them for work< got new pants for work today but they are fairly crap so wanted something better with more pockets
    i'm liking the look of these and they are a lot cheaper than snickers
    http://www.osullivansafety.ie/product/Clothing/Workwear/ClickTraderTrousersNavy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Vizzy

Yeah they look the biz alright.

Wouldn't be out of place walking through a field of beet either:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I think Bob Fitzgerald Hardware in Clonmel sells Snickers work gear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

I think KWS hire opposite the race course in Clonmel sell that gear too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 KidDunne

Abbey Machinery have a small stock

Advertisement