Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum link in television

Options
  • 07-11-2011 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭

There is a redirect link for a forum category in television. It's redirecting to www.boards.tv which has expired.

Just thought I would bring it too your attention if you wanted to delete it or something :)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Where's the link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=566

Think the TV forum is due an overhaul soon anyway, probably be gotten rid of then.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Steve wrote: »
    Where's the link?

under the main television category: It's listed alright here and when clicked then (I just had to click it :) ) it leads to this.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Thanks - I'll flag it for the admins. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Thanks msg11 and Steve. Appropriate people notified.

• Advertisement
Advertisement