Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many times does your game crash

Options
  • 07-11-2011 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Ok I'm loving the game so far, I know there are bugs to be worked out, and im sure they will be itnf . But why oh ****ing why does the game crash on me when I join a new server? Everyday I play the game I will have to restart my comp at least twice as the game load screen freezes up on me. My rig is top notch, so it's not a problem of not being able to handle the "awesomeness" that is bf3. So can anyone else tell me if they have the same problem (recurrently) ?!

Rage !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

This happened to me twice today. But all I had to do was wait for it to exit and click Join again...

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

2-3 times per 3 hours gameplay. Usually happens because of my wifi adapter re-setting :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

I've just realised it only happens when I have Windows Media Player open...

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭lahcen86

Decryptor wrote: »
    This happened to me twice today. But all I had to do was wait for it to exit and click Join again...

How long did you have to wait ? I can't get anything else to show on my screen, it completely craps out. Ive noticed that if you don't click the game I the task bar, just wait till it open the game itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

It happens to me also, the game will freeze with about 80mb loaded into ram. But all I have to do is start task manager and end task, which only takes a few seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

Mine used to crash the first time i tried to join a server. Every time without fail. The last few days it was fine and then today it crashed twice randomly ini game and once when trying to join a server

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭lahcen86

jonny666 wrote: »
    Mine used to crash the first time i tried to join a server. Every time without fail. The last few days it was fine and then today it crashed twice randomly ini game and once when trying to join a server

Battelog was doing this weird **** too today, it would black out in parts and flicker weirdly. Man this game has too many bugs atm.... So tempermental !!! Some days no problem, then others its a ****ing struggle to get a game going. its pissing me off. Noticed another weird bug today, seen this before. Has anyone seen when a player is crouching, but at the same time are gliding around the map whilst crouched !?!?! Its mental looking :eek::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

Generally crash every fifth map load so once every hour or 2

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Every few maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

same here - every few maps.
    i've been reading stuff about lowering the clock-speed on your graphics card, and also something about Realtek audio stuff causing probs. Loada bollix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

just happened me im raging was one of my best kill tallies ever over 50 kills in one map , got to love the metro map :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Pretty much every 2nd map change at the moment. seems to calm down after 11 which is why i reckon its origin related somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

My game is crashing constantly at the map change...

Really annoying..anyone got any fixes at all for this? Def does improve after 11pm most night

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Anyone else getting the "Connection to server has been lost" thing? Driving me mad, always having a great game when it happens

Advertisement