Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Advertiser Classified Website

Options
  • 07-11-2011 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone managed to place an advert online ?

Every time I select a category it asks me for the Sub category even though their isn't one.

Having managed, by fluke, to get past this block it asks for you to pay for your advert. When you click on pay it tells you to revue your advert & the pay button disappears.

Has anyone got the site to work ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I know that Firefox isn't working well on that site. Try using the latest version of Internet Explorer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Try disabling Adblock Plus if you have it on Firefox/Chrome...used to muck up the site for me

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Thanks. Safari worked fine. I was using Firefox with ad block !

Would be a good idea if they mentioned this on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

I sent them an email about the issue a couple of hours ago, your basic bad web design.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

I seem to remember the same issue months ago. You would of thought that it would be a basic to test your own website with a number of different browsers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement