Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-Cliched Dragon

Options
  • 07-11-2011 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

Ok, the planning has begun for my next piece, like the rest of my tattoos I'm going to get it in black and shading.

This one I'm thinking of a small winged or wingless dragon that circles my right arm so that the tail is on my wrist and the head is resting on my shoulder.

Now all I need is to find that dragon, or at least one close enough that I'll get the artist to render it unique for me.

Any suggestions or should I just stay away from the cliche?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Go for what you want and what makes you happy and don't worry about if it's a cliche or common :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Go into an artist and get them to freehand it on to you, i think it would look better that way. It would "flow" better with your arm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Melion wrote: »
    Go into an artist and get them to freehand it on to you, i think it would look better that way. It would "flow" better with your arm

That's probably what I'll end up doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Look around for different styles, and when you've found someone that does a style you like, tell them what you want and get them to draw it up for/on you! :)

Advertisement