Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any tips for a novice in online mode?

Options
  • 07-11-2011 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Have played all the Batllefields (usually just play the story parts of the game) and loved Battlefield 1943 online (still play it a bit). . I tried playing Battlefield 2 online and have been trying with BF3 but do find it difficult to get into it.

Firstly. I dont have earphones (will get some if suggested but dont you really need to be playing with friends so you can teamup? Ontop of this, is it difficult to be part of teams without earphones ?

Secondly, is there any training area where you can just go and learn how to fly, use tanks etc ? That was one of the things that helped me in BF1943 and while I know its usually similar controls, its harder to learn in the throngs of battle . Flying helicopters is completely differant to planes!

Lastly, are there novice games you can join just to help you smooth into the game. I find there are so many differant aspects of the game (starting with gun choice and what other things you choose before you even start) that makes it difficult to get into the game.

Cheers in advance for any tips. (any other tips would be appreciated).

Advertisement