Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice - Episode 6

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭vitani

Peter should go but you can never tell with Bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,966 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

God yer one Suzanne is embarrassing herself.

I love how she was trying to defend it by basically saying she liked it, and that it was pretty.

And she's safe. :mad:

FFS. I liked Conor's design that they all ignored :(

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Peter to bite the dust imo....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Eugene doesn't deserve to go anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I refuse to be fired!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Feckfox

So much for refusing to be fired lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Environden - ment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Father Stone's gone so.

Conor needs to go ASAP, jaesis.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,513 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Why is he wearing a jacket and scarf in the middle of summer? :confused:

My God... Noel is showing a bit of fight/life next week! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

....and Noel escapes again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

And after all that all I want is a bar of Caramello.

RVD420 wrote: »
    ....and Noel escapes again!

Noel and Conor are the only two with businesses up and running that sell tangible products.
    Of course they'll continue to escape! :D

Brian and Eugene to a lesser extent...

EDIT: Conor, not Chris!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

I knew that when Bill had it down to the three boys for firing that he was going to start talking in a gruff, man-to-man way. I was hoping for a mention of liathroidi but was overwhelmed by his line about "breaking their faces" if they were working for him and brought home such meagre profits! Fantastic :D.
    IMO Chris is the best thing on the show as he is totally thick, has no original ideas and could start a fight with a corpse. And he sweats so much even when the heat isn't on him. I always laugh when I see him mopping his brow. I wonder who he has worked for in the real world anyways? Must be his family business...(that he ran in to the ground!)

Note to tv3: when they show Brian's name and his title "Bill's Advisor", shouldn't it really say "Jackie's Nephew"?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Bobby Kerr's right actually :p Non-chocolate confectionary is charged at 13.5%. Chocolate -covered cakes and biscuits, and chocolate bars are charged at 21%

I'll shut up now. :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Sardonicat wrote: »
    And after all that all I want is a bar of Caramello.

i shouldn't (since i'm diabetic) but i'm buying a caramello bar tomorrow:o

btw, fella who picked up the feckin phone and had a full blown conversation with a client in front of another client deserved a slap :mad: for feck sake lads, common sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I wasn't expecting peter to go! Chris, noel or brian!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Did anyone else notice that when Conor was lost going to Georges St he was on the way to Lapello Bar to sell the bars. Lapello is a lap dancing bar and since when do they sell chocolate bars. Also Lapello is on Dame St just across the road from the Great South Georges St turn off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭lala88

I really cant stand Bill Cullen!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Heroditas wrote: »
    Why is he wearing a jacket and scarf in the middle of summer? :confused:

My God... Noel is showing a bit of fight/life next week! :eek:

Indeed he is, showing some gusto :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

sorry to see peter go as he was quite good and looked like he was going to go much further in the process , i think at the moment that sandra,
    joanne, eugene and maurice will end up being the final 4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭slick89

Does Eugene annoy the hell out of anyone else or is it just me? He seems so smarmy!

sorry to see peter go as he was quite good and looked like he was going to go much further in the process , i think at the moment that sandra,
    joanne, eugene and maurice will end up being the final 4

Have a look at their "business ideas" and ask yourself if Bill would consider getting involved in any of them.
    Sandra's is probably the only viable option, i.e. an outside catering company.
    Joanne's involves expanding her own media company - zero chance of something like that making a lot of money here.
    Eugene wants to open an auction centre. We already have those for cars and the property industry is on its knees.
    Maurice wants to open a "nutritionally focussed" restaurant. Restaurant industry is suffering at the moment. Who the heck is going to invest in opening a gastro-pub?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

So I bought a Caramello yesterday. I actually went in looking for a Wispa Gold but there were none :pac: Caramello was bloody good though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Trampas

an hour later next week due to i am a desperate person who needs tv coverage

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I have had a hankering for chocolate in particular caramello chocolate! mmm

Seriously though Eugeeene should have gone in that task it was his call at the end of the day unfortunately it fell on peter's head :( Joanne should have gone into the boardroom not conor though he wasn't great in that task though. He should know dublin by now!!

Oh maurice has a way with the ladies! ha ha lol. He has to watch his back though think chris is out to get him.

Chris all talk saying he got all the sales the 53 grand of them ya right the rest of them got it not him and sandra led the way like! Good on them fantastic sales record for the boardroom. All chris did was input what should be on the wrapper and talk to potential clients that might buy the bars that's it nothing else! Heh playing his own trumpet!! tut tut! Get Chris out he is so annoying!

I am rooting for sandra and maurice to win! Eugene getting a bit sneaky!
    A few snakes in the grass showing up. Its the end of the road for a few I think! Interesting to see who is out next!

Advertisement