Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So called practice servers

Options
  • 07-11-2011 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭

Was just on one of the server where you can practice flying.
    Some people were genuinely practising how to fly.
    However many were just going from flag to flag taking it in turns to capture to level up which ever class of their choice.
    Is this kind of thing legit? Do you think these server will be shut down and the players punished?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

Experienced this myself the other night. The pilot of the chopper I spawned on had 13000+ points, and was just going from flag to flag.

So while I was a passenger, I made a cuppa and had a smoke - when i got back, I had 3k points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

i understand the idea of leveling up, there's so many weapons available, it's good to learn one at a time IF they are balanced. the face that you can't defend yourself or attack properly in an aircraft without painful leveling is going to get more and more difficult as more people reach the cap.

if you can handle the unlocks, work away I say.

Advertisement