Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does c*ck size really matter?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Macken200 wrote: »
    That's not necessarily true ...the guy with supposedly biggest one in the world, a white guy , hated getting a full erection as it sometimes caused him to faint,it was put down to the amount of blood it took to fill it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZGoF9J1u6Y&feature=related

I remember seeing him years ago, he is prone to talking an awful lot of sh1te and is a weird dude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Dudess wrote: »
    I think that's strange. Why would most men want a big one?

Because, contrary to what most of us men think, penis size is not something we use to impress women, it's actually hard-wired into our brains to impress other men with it!

While all the evidence suggests that an abnormally large penis would actually be problematic for your sex life, most men would still want one. And even though in our man-brains we believe if we had a monster cock all the wimminz would be amazed and thoroughly satisfied by it, subconsiously it's because it would be a sign of dominance over other males

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    I think a slightly above average is what most guys would want.

Too big: Pressure to perform upto great expectations + fear of hurting her
    Too small: Feel inadequate and always feel the need to overcompensate in other areas

At least ladies with wide cavernous vaginas can exercise their pelvic floor muscles, with men there is no muscle (penis is just vascular tissue) to exercise to improve our sex lives.....well maybe our brains!

Apparently jelqing is supposed to work in increasing your penis size, but it takes a lot of effort to do. There was a documentary on channel 4 where a man who was skeptical about it tried it out and he ended up increasing it by half an inch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Because, contrary to what most of us men think, penis size is not something we use to impress women, it's actually hard-wired into our brains to impress other men with it!

While all the evidence suggests that an abnormally large penis would actually be problematic for your sex life, most men would still want one. And even though in our man-brains we believe if we had a monster cock all the wimminz would be amazed and thoroughly satisfied by it, subconsiously it's because it would be a sign of dominance over other males

You're gherkin-sized, aren't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I think the idea of a guy being very long can be equated to the idea of a woman prefering a man to be taller than her and physically bigger. It's about masculinity. Of course when it comes down to it,the practicality becomes more important - in this instance a size that doesn't hurt and that you can still derive pleasure from

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Well I'm not going to use the showers in the gym again....

stovelid wrote: »

You're gherkin-sized, aren't you?

Pics on the way ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Jayob10 wrote: »
    oh there are woman who like them big. Its usually got nothing to do with the act of sex though. Usually she (wrongly) sees it at some sort of achievement. Thinking other women will envy her for it, when in theory most could not give a sh*te :P

I'm sorry but HOW do you know that? I'd never tell another woman the size of my boyfriend's cock...I have some respect for the man ffs. You're basically saying all women go around talking/boasting about their man's penis size. That's just bollocks. For me it has EVERYTHING to do with sex and nothing at all to do with what my friends think.

That's like saying men like big boobs just because they want to boast to their friends...no...some men find big breasts attractive. If I came on here ranting that you're just trying to make your friends jealous by having a girlfriend with large breasts, guess what I'd be labelled?

Bitter and jealous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Ah ... Penys thread...

Story: it was not far away from December when I started work and my current workplace. That was 3 years ago. We had Xmas party shortly so I took misses shadowhearth to the party. All was grand. Lovely night out.
    Next day my headchef says to me: " bejaysus, wtf such beautifull girl is doing with you! I can't believe it! Come on, pull your pants down!"
    I was like: " wtf?! "
    " come one pull them down, I want to see if you have alot of money! "

I dont have alot of money. So by this logic....... Awesome....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭few cans?

tis not the size of the nail, but the force of the hammer behind it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

few cans? wrote: »
    tis not the size of the nail, but the force of the hammer behind it

I think the ladies call that big balls small dick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Maybe as a lady gets older, she might become more, ahem, accommodating though. :o

Yep...I can vouch for that. Luckily there's ways to fix it ;) (but not completely).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I may not have the biggest boat in the marina but I'm the best rower.

Always get the job done ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Size doesn't really matter to me, but I do like 'em thick :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Jerri Jordan

For me size and thickness does make sex feel slightly better. same as a man liking a tight vagina.
    But far more important is a mans ability to touch a woman and bring her to orgasam. Its crude but give me a good solid handjob from a guy any day of the week, as opposed to crap sex with a large penis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

For me size and thickness does make sex feel slightly better. same as a man liking a tight vagina.
    But far more important is a mans ability to touch a woman and bring her to orgasam. Its crude but give me a good solid handjob from a guy any day of the week, as opposed to crap sex with a large penis.

I'd have to agree (bar the handjob comment- I prefer a bit of oral from a lad :P) - thickness is way better, if it's long and skinny it just hurts. Not fun at all all you think is 'is it over yet?' because it hurts too much.

Too thick also hurts at first but its manageable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

I think I require a size reduction on mine tbh, keep ripping up vaginas, tearing girls in half and when I cum their eyes turn white as they fill up, this 1 time at band camp white stuff even came out of her nose & ears.

Let's just say I can play pool without a cue
    Let's just say I can play golf without a club

etc etc
    bla bla bla

Size doesn't matter, it can still fill a pram!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Size doesn't really matter to me, but I do like 'em thick :p

Who told you the lads on AH were thick! :mad:

oh wait..........

xxooo

If size doesnt matter to ya Jenny you should be right at home here :pac: <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Apparently jelqing is supposed to work in increasing your penis size, but it takes a lot of effort to do. There was a documentary on channel 4 where a man who was skeptical about it tried it out and he ended up increasing it by half an inch.

Actually it can cause a hell of a lot of damage, and it doesn't work!

• Advertisement

smash wrote: »
    Actually it can cause a hell of a lot of damage, and it doesn't work!

How do you know it doesn't work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

How do you know it doesn't work?

Because apart from that 1 documentary you watched on Channel 4 there's been hundreds of others. Also the like of Embarrassing bodies say it, and google it... Wikipedia has some info!
    Take a 5foot 3 women and a seven inch cock and you have constant and repeated hits to the Womb.

Height has no bearing on the size of penis or vagina so I don't know where you're getting this from unless it's personal experience in which case...
    women like to think that unlike cocks all fannys are the same. They aren't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Monstrous ones are scary. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

That could be a really bad B-movie. Attack of the Cock Monster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

If cock size was all that mattered guys with cocks less than say, 4 inches, would never get laid.

They do dont they?

Men and their pricks, i swear to God, will yee relax, it's all good, we love them!! so chill. It amazes me. Most of you make for amazing lovers .Big, small, crooked, freckled, knobley... or plain old middle of the road. It's all about pleasure and desire at the end of the day or night.

Now get back to work and think clean thoughts! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

That could be a really bad B-movie. Attack of the Cock Monster.

Trouser Snakes on a Plane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Monstrous vaginas can be equally as scary, especially when you can hear the echo of your own screams :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Has any man here actually had a bad experience because their penis was too small?

It's always seemed to me that the anxiety far outweighs the actual number of cases which might cause anxiety.

Has any man here actually had a bad experience because their penis was too small?

It's always seemed to me that the anxiety far outweighs the actual number of cases which might cause anxiety.

It's a bit like women and boobs. Some women worry endlessly about whether they are too small, too big, too saggy, too round etc. Whereas men pretty much just think....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=75103397&postcount=2919

Basically almost all boobs and cocks will find somebody that likes them.

• Advertisement

It's a bit like women and boobs. Some women worry endlessly about whether they are too small, too big, too saggy, too round etc. Whereas men pretty much just think....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=75103397&postcount=2919

Basically almost all boobs and cocks will find somebody that likes them.

That's the problem though, men and women are anxious that their potential inadequacy will force them to have to settle for somebody instead getting who they want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

read through the whole lot here and nobody gives any measurements.

so what is big?
    what is small?
    what is average?

That's the problem though, men and women are anxious that their potential inadequacy will force them to have to settle for somebody instead getting who they want.

Well that is life. I might want to marry Shakira, but I will probably have to settle for a Mary or a Molly. There are all sorts of reasons why people might feel inadequate. My point was that there are plenty of people who will like what you have to offer and it is up to you to find somebody mutually attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

stevieob wrote: »
    So ive been told ive a big un. it comes in at about 8 inches. Yes i would like it bigger. then i would have more to share! :)

You have shared plenty already, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

There are all sorts of reasons why people might feel inadequate.
    Thats it really though isn't it. The biggest sex organ isn't between your legs, its between your ears. Think you're too fat? Quite a lot of people find that sexy. Too old? Mature pr0n has quite the following among young men - just look at the worship Stiffler's mom received. And yes plenty of young women love older men.

Its all in the mind. Sex, attraction, arousal, these are all mental constructions developed as you grow up, and they change constantly. So don't worry about the size of your lad, since its the last thing that will be seen, its probably the last thing that matters as far as attraction goes.

Besides, no matter how small it is, most of the nerves to feel pleasure are physically at the front of the vaginal region, so you can still hit all the right buttons, otherwise fellatio would be kind of pointless.

Basically if you are at the stage where you are whipping your willy, fanny or boobs out in front of somebody, you must be doing something right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    I'm sorry but HOW do you know that? I'd never tell another woman the size of my boyfriend's cock...I have some respect for the man ffs. You're basically saying all women go around talking/boasting about their man's penis size. That's just bollocks. For me it has EVERYTHING to do with sex and nothing at all to do with what my friends think.

That's like saying men like big boobs just because they want to boast to their friends...no...some men find big breasts attractive. If I came on here ranting that you're just trying to make your friends jealous by having a girlfriend with large breasts, guess what I'd be labelled?

Bitter and jealous.

If you look at what I said, clearly I did not say every woman was like that. I merely stated that SOME were.

I was relaying a experience I personally had that is all. Not having a pop at womankind.

It is different to big boobs really. Theres no need to tell your mates your girlfriend has large breasts, they can see for themselves.

However if your guy has a large member, its not something alot will know. And in this case rather than keep it quiet, this particular woman could not keep her mouth shut, she had to impress the fact on her friends.

Theres a subtle difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Jayob10 wrote: »
    If you look at what I said, clearly I did not say every woman was like that. I merely stated that SOME were.

I was relaying a experience I personally had that is all. Not having a pop at womankind.

It is different to big boobs really. Theres no need to tell your mates your girlfriend has large breasts, they can see for themselves.

However if your guy has a large member, its not something alot will know. And in this case rather than keep it quiet, this particular woman could not keep her mouth shut, she had to impress the fact on her friends.

Theres a subtle difference.

One moron does not a gender make. But you are quite the artist with your tar.

read through the whole lot here and nobody gives any measurements.

the very point I was going to make.
    So ive been told ive a big un. it comes in at about 8 inches. Yes i would like it bigger. then i would have more to share! :)

8 is plenty long.
    Well that is life. I might want to marry Shakira, but I will probably have to settle for a Mary or a Molly.

Don't ask, don't get. have you emailed her yet?
    Doc Ruby wrote: »
    Thats it really though isn't it. The biggest sex organ isn't between your legs, its between your ears. Think you're too fat? Quite a lot of people find that sexy. Too old? Mature pr0n has quite the following among young men - just look at the worship Stiffler's mom received. And yes plenty of young women love older men.

you're right. and confidence. Confidence is a MAJOR factor. that and being interested, versatile and up for things.
    So don't worry about the size of your lad, since its the last thing that will be seen...

:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Batsy

Imagine being French, knowing that your country's national symbol is a cock.

Don't ask, don't get. have you emailed her yet?

Her reply was Whenever, Wherever but then no more contact. Talk about mixed messages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

:eek:
    ...unless its the first thing that gets seen?

Her reply was Whenever, Wherever but then no more contact. Talk about mixed messages.

and they say men are confusing, wha
    ...unless its the first thing that gets seen?

ya see, I was going with the whole you're a murderer direction there, with the :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Batsy

Mr E wrote: »
    Why do you think cock is censored?

Cockity cock cock.

I never see the point of swear words being censured.

People writing "f*ck", "sh*t" and "tw*t" gets on my nerves because it's obvious to anyone with half a brain what those words are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Batsy wrote: »
    I never see the point of swear words being censured.

People writing "f*ck", "sh*t" and "tw*t" gets on my nerves because it's obvious to anyone with half a brain what those words are.

fack

Shut

Twit?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

If you can stimulate a girl with your finger, you can do it with a 3-4 inch penis. To say size matters is painting everyone with the same brush. People, believe it or not, have preferences. Be it big or small.

For the record, I'm not lacking down there, yet I do much more with my mouth and fingers than my penis will ever do and most girls prefer that from my experiences.

fack

Shut

Twit?

Ooooh, youre good. Now give this one a go

how fast can you guess these words

EDIT: PS. I will never drink Yakult again :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Someone should start another thread about whether guys who claim on AH threads that they have big uns actually do have big uns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Mate of mine was in the gym the other day and he sees a bloke there with a huge cock and elephant ears tattooed around it, with the cock as the trunk! He obviously thinks it matters! :eek:

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Someone should start another thread about whether guys who claim on AH threads that they have big uns actually do have big uns.

yeah, you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

yeah, you

Ah, I left myself open to that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement