Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pc games in carlow town

Options
  • 07-11-2011 10:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

is there anywhere other than gamestop that sells pc games in town? xtravision definitely don't and I can't think of anywhere else that does

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Smyths toys?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

How about using steam to get the games? Obviously that is dependent on having a decent broadband connection.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well gamestop works out cheaper than steam for skyrim, and i dont have to buy a 3v voucher. i was just hoping there was another shop in town i'd never heard of :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Smyths toys?

In Carlow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Ken Blacks on Wexford road are the Smyths toys agents in Carlow iirc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

tommycahir wrote: »
    How about using steam to get the games? Obviously that is dependent on having a decent broadband connection.

Keep an eye for Steam Sales. Blow the shops out if the water!! They have to keep their prices high for a while on some titles for legal reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

there's a pc games shop in the tesco shopping center between heatons and tesco from what I remember

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

what the hell slydice, you're still around?

and yeah that shop is game stop :) there's a pc hardware/peripherals store right beside it, but they dont sell games.

Advertisement