Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why should we have confidence in our future?

• 07-11-2011 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I am researching for a debate and would just like to get some opinions on it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Elizie wrote: »
    I am researching for a debate and would just like to get some opinions on it.

because things are never as bad as they seem .... people have gone through recessions and bad times before and things have turned around :)
    young, flexible, english speaking, well educated - really good chance in terms of employment as we are very attractive to employers
    ireland itself is attractive in terms of investment - corporation tax 12.5 % etc more companies invest- more employment
    ok people are fed up of corruption now after the celtic tiger and banking disaster :) so government and future governments will be less corrupt and striving for whats good for the people

all i can think of hope its some use hun :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Talk to your parents for some insight.
    If you can throw in some personal examples it helps connect with who is there.

We've been through before and in twenty years, you and your children will go through it again.

And we will repeat every mistake again ;)

The world goes on and it'll pass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Elizie

Thanks a million guys :)

Advertisement