Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Katy Perry

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

efb wrote: »
    He's in London- but his BJ's are excellent

That's the word on the street alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

The girl beside me was a ginger that stank like she hadnt cleaned the chassis - bet her fave movie is 'never been kissed'...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Dotrel wrote: »
    That's the word on the street alright.
    Cos I wrote it! An Aussie is well used to bring down undwr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

ugh.I'm actually serious.

How could anybody not know who Katy Perry is? My father who was born in the 30s and who has never even sat in front of a computer knows who Katy Perry is. All these "Who?" posts in After Hours are so annoying. Next there will be someone saying it about Barack Obama.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

How could anybody not know who Katy Perry is? My father who was born in the 30s and who has never even sat in front of a computer knows who Katy Perry is. All these "Who?" posts in After Hours are so annoying. Next there will be someone saying it about Barack Obama.
    Who?

Nah, they actually really annoy me too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

My worst gig was Suede. It was just as they broke up, back in 2003 (I think), and the gig went pretty badly. Brett Anderson kept spitting at the front row, according to a friend who got that close. I went into retreat pretty early. I've seen them a few times at festivals back in England, and what-not, and they were brilliant all other times. I still really like their music, but did not bother myself to go see any of the reunion gigs that happened recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Dotrel wrote: »
    The Strokes at the Olympia. Load of shíte. I had bad tickets at the very back which was already a bad start. The band seemed to be magnet for what we would in later years learn to call hipster/posers. To top it off they only played for about 25 minutes before fúcking off. All in all a bad experience and pretty much turned me off indie/rock music for life.
    o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 12,908 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Red Hot F'ing **** are atrocious live, 10 min pointless solos yay

Also stone roses are going to be **** live for anyone thinking of forking out for them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,528 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

John Doe1 wrote: »
    Red Hot F'ing **** are atrocious live, 10 min pointless solos yay

2ndeed.
    I saw them years ago when they played phoenix park. bloody awful, left after an hour to get back into town and have a few scoops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 836 ✭✭✭fruvai

DB21 wrote: »
    Proof that there is a God;

1) Katy Perry's rack

Proof that there is no God

1) Katy Perry's face

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/katy-perry-without-makeup_425x315.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

AC/DC a year or two ago.

They really are awful. Very little crowd interaction and the singer is atrocious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

fruvai wrote: »

Yes as a photo on a camera phone seconds after they have woken up is always the best way of deciding if somebody is attractive or not.

FWIW, she looks perfectly normal and exactly what an attractive women will look like pulling a stupid face on a camera phone picture in a dark bedroom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Naomi00 wrote: »
    Haha, I feel sorry for you OP :p Can't stand her.

The worst gig I've been at was when I went to whatever Taylor Momsen's (off Gossip Girl) band is called, at Oxegen. Only went to Oxegen to see Foo Fighters so we had loads of time to waste during the day. Went to the tent to watch that band fer the lolz. She looked like a dead hooker or something, and the music was horrible. It was terrible. We left after a few minutes, couldn't listen to that. :pac:
    :eek: :eek: are you kidding?! i so would ;) ! love her, not in gossip girl though to be clear lol

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭UnawareCaesar

fruvai wrote: »

Even after seeing that she'd still get the best 20 seconds of my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sad to say it was Oasis at Lansdowne Rd during their Standing on the Shoulders of Giants tour. It was one gig where the the support (supergrass) were way better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

nom nom nom
    (potentially NSFW)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Laika1986

Oxegen 2005 was meant to be headlined by David Bowie but he pulled out to hand the darkness the headlining spot. Worst performance from one of the worst bands in history. On a lighter note

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/katy_perry_snl_gif.gif?w=499&h=280

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

The worst gig I've been to was Morrissey at the Liverpool Echo Arena.

Support was Doll and the Kicks who were very good. Morrissey opened up with "This Charming Man" which was one of the best things I've ever seen live. He then opened up with "Black Cloud" from his new album. A minute in he reached out to shake people from the audience's hand (as he often does) when some mong decides to throw a bottle of beer at him. It cracks him on the head and he walks off. 20 minutes later guy comes on saying the gig's been cancelled. Got the money back like but my evening was ruined thanks to some fecking idiot :mad:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Went to see David Clarke and he just spent the night playing the contents of those ****ty jukeboxes in eddie rockets... my mates went to another by him in dublin castle and they said all the skangers were trying to bottle him off the stage for not playing techno.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

AC/DC a year or two ago.

They really are awful. Very little crowd interaction and the singer is atrocious.

If you are talking about their gig in Punchestown then you must be either tone deaf or the guy that passed out in the stream of piss at the side of the venue. That gig was truly of epic magnitude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Guns n Roses in the point last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Captain Limerick

Guns n Roses in the point last year

I couldn't agree more with this,
    It's a gig I should have given a miss.
    Axl turned up too late,
    and then stormed out the gate.
    He should've been blasted with piss!

I couldn't agree more with this,
    It's a gig I should have given a miss.
    Axel turned up too late,
    and then stormed out the gate.
    He should've been blasted with piss!

Like Axl after Appetite for Destruction, you should have quit whilst you were ahead :pac:

Though that was my worst night at a gig. Even if the band were actually excellent, Axl ruined it for everybody.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

At the concert it's so bad I'm posting on boards-

Looks like a sea monster. Sounds like a sea monster

She's a testament to the power of cleavage and heavy make up.

What's more i'm starting to suspect her marriage to Brand might not entirely be a publicity stunt.
    what's the worst concert you were at?

Machine Head's first Irish gig, supporting Slayer. An hour of feedback broken by the ocassional power cord. But then i always found MH workmanlike.

Slayer sounded decent however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

wernstrom! wrote: »
    Looks like a sea monster.

From the perspective of plankton that may be true.

You're not that small though are you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

on the topic of katy perry: ah ya would

Advertisement