Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calligraphy classes, next 3 Mondays!

Options
  • 08-11-2011 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hey, sorry to spam up the place, but the College of Kings Lake (SCA branch/medieval society) has a lot on this year...

Anyways, we'll be running Calligraphy classes for the next three Monday evenings (14th, 21st, 28th November) from 6-8pm in C1162 beside the Student's Union office. We're extremely happy to say that a good friend and master calligrapher will be joining us to teach these classes, and any and all are welcome! If I could show off some of his work in advance, I would. But please believe me when I say it's astoundingly good, and that he is a great teacher.

Materials (pens, inks, etc.) will be provided, but as always if you have your own stuff please bring it along! Places are somewhat limited (there are only so many desks in the room) so if you're interested please contact me or Sue Callaghan ASAP to secure your place. I'll accept bookings here, on Facebook, by email and by text if you have my number.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭vinamax

PLEASE NOTE: If you're not interested in calligraphy but want to see what we're like and/or interested in any aspect of our group, please come along! I'll be taking a back seat in the calligraphy so can help people with anything they'd like to work on or show pictures from events/activities and books on our crafts.

Advertisement