Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good car service in Brisbane?

Options
  • 08-11-2011 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭

It's time to get my car looked at (probably well overdue). It's a 1999 Toyota. There's not much wrong it at all, I've have it about a year and apart from leaving the lights on once and needing a mate with some jumpleads, I've had no issues.

I know nothing about cars, and for the sake of convenience I'd be happier have someone who knows what they're doing have a go.

Anyone have any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Joe Gt

where in bne are you ? if you in south area ,logan i might be able to point you in the direction of a good mechanic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Ah should have mentioned that, sorry. I live over near Paddington and work in Annerley, so somewhere around there would be preferable.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Joe Gt

my friend is a bmw tech and does servicing from his home ,he lives in waterford west , if that not too far out for you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Yea Waterford would be a bit out of the way for me. Thanks all the same!

Advertisement