Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need a internet provider, ballingarry co limerick, pls help!!

• 08-11-2011 4:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

hi all,

im stuck here in the sticks outside ballingarry and have been suffering a way with mobile broadband for the last 4 years, i was with vodafone who were pure gangsters and am currently with three who are fairly good with the odd breakdown, but my problem is im a online ps3 gamer and cant play anytime before 12am at night or else i will be lagging all over the shop and driving myself mad. so i can game from 12am onwards but this is not suiting me at all.

does anyone here know of a broadband service that can help me and before you say eircom they have told me that my line does not support broadband coz it needs to be updated and as i dont know how to figure out updating my line and the people who should be doing it arent, i need help. can ye give me a few names or numbers or some bit of hope at all, im at my wits end. thank you.

Comments

Advertisement