Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battlefield 3 ps3 active clan

Options
  • 08-11-2011 6:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

how ye getting on,

ive been part of a online clan which plays from 12am to 2pm (their american based) mon to fri for nearly a year now and was just wondering if any irish people would like to apply for it. We have three irish members including myself in the battlefied 3 division and 3 more irish friends of the clan (they join sometimes when we practice) and was wondering if theres any other late night battlefield players who would be interisted in joining up. the website is www.pmsclan.com and was originally founded for strictly girls but now its co ed with probably more guys than girls in the divisions which is the case in my division.

if anyone is interisted send a reply or add me on the psn blackphoenix626 if you want to ask any questions. it would be nice to have more irish in it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

are you an owl?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Moved from Games. Do with as you wish. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

spix wrote: »
    are you an owl?

ha its like this man, im out of work and dont have to get up early. but the real reason i play so late is because im stuck with three broadband and its the only one available to me and 12am onwards has the least traffic letting me actually play a game without lagging all over the place. you know yourself, nothing worse than rubberbanding and running on the spot while getting shot at :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

tell me about it, I've pretty much given up on online gaming for now my internet is so awful
    I have 3mb dsl since 2005 with various companies and interents always been awful. But past year its gone even worse. I get around 300 ping during the day and its not even stable at that, and the lowest it possibly goes to uk servers is around 90 and thats after midnight. Wish eircom would sort it out, cant be that expensive to put in normal functioning phone lines. Thought broadband was meant to have improved in recent years, for me its gone backwards. I can barely stream youtube without the video buffering every second. On a speedtest my net is rated as F. Eircom are useless, say thats its fine or tell me to do more stupid tests.

Advertisement