Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF3 Match TiG vs Boards, or mixed teams?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,197 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Count me in

Headpunk

Engineer

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Also, boards.ie's Platoon is completely full. :eek:

username: cherryghost

Any class

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

tbh its better to have seperate squad rooms in TS or vent. We should be able to do that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

battser wrote: »
    tbh its better to have seperate squad rooms in TS or vent. We should be able to do that

We could do that on the boards TS no problem. It's very under used really apart from the WoT clan.

(but its down at the moment for some reason...)

any idea when this is gonna happen? Never anyone on TS boards when I am on :( I havent played proper with a squad yet!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

What about 10 v 10, like the real men played in the olden' days!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

battser wrote: »
    any idea when this is gonna happen? Never anyone on TS boards when I am on :( I havent played proper with a squad yet!

I've been on the last 2 weeks lad :P About 5/6 of us!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

hell do squad deathmatch and have 4 teams :D

or keep that for another night, maybe as a boards.ie competition sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Enderman wrote: »
    I've been on the last 2 weeks lad :P About 5/6 of us!

haven't been on much myself, but during the beta we had a few nights of great craic!

Was on the other night and it was only myself and Wonda-boy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

ImAwesome1987

Decent in all classes. I play whatever is needed for a certain situation.

• Advertisement

workin a fair bit till sat so I will get on TS then and rip it up with yas lads. In the mean time if that match is happening I WILL make time for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

TheFairy wrote: »
    Shall we say provisionally tomorrow night at 10PM for around 8 v 8 players. Do you want boards vs tig or mixed? Remember this is just for lols so everyone should play with that in mind.

A mix Vs a team is always a bad idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

DazaStrike_IRL

Any class :)

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

A mix Vs a team is always a bad idea.

Its only fun, sure we are ****e anyways!

Its only fun, sure we are ****e anyways!

its true!

I have the dogtags to prove it!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Fairly sure myself max jigsaw yitsack and gonzo/neptune would be up for this.

yar!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Neasha

hi id like to take part.

in game name:najodyl

OK lads good to go for tonight. Join server around 21:45 or so and we'll get teams on right side etc. First round will be on Seine Conquest Small, 2 rounds of 20 mins, or till tickets run out on a side. Then 2 rounds of say Seine, or maybe Caspian on Rush?

The server tools are rudimentary at best, so wont be able to pause etc if someone drops. And remember its just for fun!

Will be on at 10pm. 21:45 only if I skip dinner, and I ain't doing that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

I'll be there as well if there's a free slot...

• Advertisement

Aye no worries, we'll start when its good. Also server is limited to 16 slots I think, so if its full shout on your ts to the other boardsies and I'm sure you can get swapped in. If this is a success I'll organise more, and also organise boards and tig vs two uk clans etc.

Sound, what we should do is nominate a captain for the boards.ie team, who'll be in charge of swapping players around if needed.

I nominate dublin_gunner!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,197 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Dublin Gunner a good choice

I also nominate you Cherry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Aye no worries, we'll start when its good. Also server is limited to 16 slots I think, so if its full shout on your ts to the other boardsies and I'm sure you can get swapped in.
    I'm not actually on the boards.ie platoon because of it being full at the minute, I'm on TiG though. My ID is ShamrockOverlord. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

boards.ie team will we be using the boards.ie TS server for this yeah?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Would a turtle beach headset work with a pc yeah? Its my brothers one, not sure what connections it has

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Would a turtle beach headset work with a pc yeah? Its my brothers one, not sure what connections it has

Had a look at Their site and most of the ones I looked at are PC compatible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

I would be up for a game tonight:

Username = cormicz
    Class = Assault

I am pretty rubbish at killing but will heal / revive until I am blue in the face.

Is the server you are talking about the one listed as Boards.ie?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/258d02cf-f658-44ab-9a3c-07553211cab2/Boards-ie-CONQUEST-boards-ie-battlefield/

wireless turtle beach headset needs a wired xbox controller to work, but the wired ones work fine.

boardsies on before 10 want to put in some team practice jump on to the boards.ie teamspeak.

and this will be the server we play on correct?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/8075edb0-d4d5-4b8d-88aa-d1a8fa1ea2d9/i3D-net-TiG-The-Irish-Guard-Match-Server/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

I would be up for this

Advertisement