Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF3 Match TiG vs Boards, or mixed teams?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,197 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Kefa wrote: »
    At the end of the last match, I (Kweeveen) think I took a knife meant for Headshot as I spawned on him just as a TiG was coming up behind him.

Good man taking one for the team

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I had one awesome round in the tank near the end where the whole tig team came out a doorway beside me :D

and another one (which was the only boards win) where our squad got behind your line and sprayed a group of you from behind :D

Oh and 1 on 1 against the enemy chopper on caspian :D

good fun, though I was brutal in some rounds and hang my head in shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Headshot wrote: »

TIG Karma and his ****ing mortors lol

Fixed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Best thing about tonights games was playing with/against people you know or recognise from boards aswell as the usual TiG suspects :)
    Weekly fun games me thinks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,197 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Dcully wrote: »
    Best thing about tonights games was playing with/against people you know or recognise from boards aswell as the usual TiG suspects :)
    Weekly fun games me thinks.

Yap we know what hacks to use next time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

Kefa wrote: »
    At the end of the last match, I (Kweeveen) think I took a knife meant for Headshot as I spawned on him just as a TiG was coming up behind him.

Good fun. Next week again?

;)

both of you were supposed to be knifed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I tried to do that (knife 3 lads from behind) Got one and then got shot in the face :(

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Found the Rush maps went far too quickly with those player numbers! Large conquest maps the next time maybe!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

ktulu123 wrote: »
    I tried to do that (knife 3 lads from behind) Got one and then got shot in the face :(

I think I remember this one. I saw you coming to knife Luc but I had a beer in my hand so couldn't shoot right away, so Luc got sacrificed, sorry man!

• Advertisement

TheFairy wrote: »
    Found the Rush maps went far too quickly with those player numbers! Large conquest maps the next time maybe!

we kept making the mistake of assuming they were large and barked at each other on the loading screen *GO FOR E! MINE D!* etc etc

only to load it up and look very confused for the first few seconds...

Lucutus or a beer? Beer every time, nothing to apologise about Karma!

Also next time round we can just fill the Boards.ie server and leave it open. Say Sunday night maybe?

sure but someone on here needs to be given mod powers on it so that we can set it up for a game.

Thats the first time I haven't played the large conquest maps. Not a fan of the 3 flags in a row thing that they seem to do on the smaller ones. Is it just me or is Rush a lot harder in this compared to BC2? I suppose im still getting to know the rush layout of these maps...

@Karma_ yup thats the one, was gonna try the three of you but i saw you turn mid animation and said feck! It worked once before :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Theres a boards server? Thought everyone just played on the 2 tig servers. I tried to join that boards platoon but it was full.
    ktulu123 wrote: »
    Not a fan of the 3 flags in a row thing that they seem to do on the smaller ones.

Yeah dunno what it is with with DICE , spread out flags can make things interesting.

Its grand on the large conquest, I love running off to the furthest place and capping that flag to mess with the enemy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Me too. :cool:

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    sure but someone on here needs to be given mod powers on it so that we can set it up for a game.

Ah thought it was one you guys had funded. We can use TiG one sure.

whoot! I fixed my framerate issue

turned out I had some overclocker system on in my pc which was running a 5th and 6th unstable cpu in my pc. Turned it off and my last game I had a smooth 60-80fps all the way through!

• Advertisement
Advertisement