Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special needs kitten for adoption anywhwere ??

• 08-11-2011 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi, I have been fostering kittens for an animal charity throughout the year . It's been fantastic & great to see the kittens go to their new homes. I have a fantastic big softie of a tom cat who has been the most wonderful "Mr. Mom " to them all. However, he gets quite lonely when they leave. Basically, I have been trying to locate a special needs kitten that I could adopt . I think it would be brilliant for my cat but even better for a kitty which might be overlooked because of some disablity. Having fostered so many , the cuter / more unusual looking the quicker they are rehomed.
    I suppose I should be happy to report that I have been unable to locate such a kitten. I have emailed all the large Animal rescue centres but no-one has replied to me as of yet. So basically, I was wondering, is there anyone out there that could point me in the right direction ? I would , of course , go through the usual vetting procedure for rehoming as requested .
    Thank you so much,
    April :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭carleigh

Second Chance Animal Rescue in Co. Clare have an 18 month white cat called Sooty who is looking for his forever home, he is deaf so needs someone special. I know he's a bit older than you may be looking for, but he is very cute! They are on facebook so you can take a look at him. Best of luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭Narsil

Hi april99

I *think* that Limerick Animal Welfare have a white kitten who is also deaf, but I remember seeing the post on Facebook but I cant for the life of me find it now to confirm.
    If you can give them a ring on 063-91110 and ask I'm sure they can help! They are a wonderful rescue and they always have a kitten in need!

I know they have a 3 legged adult cat in foster looking for a permanent home too if thats not too old? His name is Suri.

Our 3 legged kitty came from LAW and he is such a wonderful baby!I cant recommend them enough!

Advertisement