Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

skylanders spyro's adventure xbox 360

• 08-11-2011 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Has anyone gotten it. The little person wants it from santa. Is it worth it? any good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Gabe and Tycho from Penny Arcade have been raving about it, so thats a pretty big vote of confidence, havent played it myself however.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

My nephew has it on the Wii and it looks like a huge amount of fun, albeit expensive.

Looks like the kind of game that would be bought for kids but parents would end up muscling in on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 matthew12

My little brother has it and i've played it with him its a really fun game that younger kids really do enjoy. Also the way you can buy extra skylanders (characters) helps with the fact that young kids get bored of stuff way to easily :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ash2007

saw you were thinking of getting little one skylanders on xbox 360..... did ya end up buying it, if so how did you get on?
    Have a little man , nearly 5 , plays kinect games on xbox but never uses controles......trying to figure if it would be ok?????
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭MrTsSnickers

Hi, ya he really enjoyed it, he finished it quickly but really enjoyed the game. He still plays with the characters as toys on their own. The controls are simple enough but he would be able to read, IIRC there are on screen instructions. He needed help with some parts but nothing too difficult. Overall, I would recommend it, my guy really enjoyed it, although I did think it was short.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 ash2007

thanks a mill for getting back to me ......you would never know what santa might bring!!;)

Advertisement