Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny shop share

Options
  • 08-11-2011 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi. I'm currently trying to set up a eastern crafts/home-ware shop. Of course, it's very expensive.
    I'm in Dublin now but would like a move to Kilkenny. Is there anybody interested in doing a shop share? I've seen a few in Dublin and they seem to work quite well. The shop is more or less divided in two, or three, depending on the size of the shop and how many people are sharing it, with each person running their own section.
    It's a good and cheap way of starting up your own business without having to pay all the costs of overpriced rents and rates.
    Or we could open up a permanent indoor market type set-up.

Any ideas?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Beano1

Hello.i know your post was 3 years ago but have you been successful with your attempt to open a business in kilkenny? I may be interested in a shop share.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

As it was their only post 3 years ago, I'd be surprised if they're still active. You should try private messaging as they'll get an e-mail.

John

Advertisement