Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

store deals

Options
  • 08-11-2011 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭

Im going to trade in the new battlefied to get mw3. Does anyone know were to get best deal.i cant get to a GAME so i need other stores pls.i know i will have to add some money to trade in

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

newuser89 wrote: »
    Im going to trade in the new battlefied to get mw3. Does anyone know were to get best deal.i cant get to a GAME so i need other stores pls.i know i will have to add some money to trade in

Saw a poster in HMV saying it was worth €31 up till last friday, €27 if you trade in before this friday and €25 after that I think. Not saying it's the best deal just the one I saw a definite price for.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

pity you cant get get to a Game store, they are still giving €39 for battlefield. would only cost you 14 for MW3...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I have always found Xtra Vision to give good prices when trading in. Granted their prices are a little higher than the likes of HMV, but they seem to offer a bit more on what you're trading in, particularly older games. Have a look at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

get to a gamestop they more than likely that game is on their list of trade ins so you only pay 3uro:eek::eek: for the new modern warfare or any other game of your fancy!!!

Advertisement