Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friend moving to Cork!

Options
  • 08-11-2011 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone!

My friend is French she`s moving to Cork to work in Amazon which seems to be out at the aerport business park. I don`t know Cork but am trying to give her a hand find accomodation before this Friday. She doesn`t drive and I was wondering if anyone knew a suitable area for her to live that was on a bus route? Or if anyone has a room going or that they know someone looking?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Sparkyd2002

theg81der wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

My friend is French she`s moving to Cork to work in Amazon which seems to be out at the aerport business park. I don`t know Cork but am trying to give her a hand find accomodation before this Friday. She doesn`t drive and I was wondering if anyone knew a suitable area for her to live that was on a bus route? Or if anyone has a room going or that they know someone looking?

Thanks for any help in advance!

I work in the business park and to be honest its very hard to get up here without your own transport. there is an airport bus that stops in the park and leaves from parnell place so city centre is probably her best bet.

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1305559613-226.pdf

This is very close to Airport Business park but may be outside her budget! nice pad tho :-) Theres an ad here in my building for it and if i was young free and single i would consider it. Hope she enjoys Cork and Amazon!

http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1131053

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

Any idea what street the bus leaves from? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Sparkyd2002

theg81der wrote: »
    Any idea what street the bus leaves from? thanks

It leaves from the bus station right in the city centre (Parnell Place).

Advertisement