Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you market your Social media?

Options
  • 08-11-2011 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭

Looks like there are two options when it comes to Social media websites when it comes to marketing on them.

The formal normal PR stuff. Which is usually a little headline and then a link to a huge PR.

Or the more friendly fun way of talking to people on the social sites.

Ive just started to run a facebook page for a event and have gone for the latter, photos of updates to the event, Fun small messages every couple of days with not much hot linking. I'm trying to get people to talk about the event as its a few months away & am getting a 50% increase every week on hits & views so it must be working.

Should I throw in some formal PR stuff or just keep to the way I have it at the moment?

What is your strategy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ankitnajpal

Off Page Optimization means all the so activities which are carried on outside of the website page.when carried out all these activities you will get massive traffic to your site.
    these activities includes:
    Directory Submission
    Social Bookmarking Submission
    Blog Posting
    Blog Hosting
    Article Submission
    Press Release Submission
    Forum Posting
    Footer Links
    Affiliate Marketing
    Blog Commenting
    Rss Feed Submission