Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams Office Contact No.

Options
  • 08-11-2011 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

Anyone have a contact number for the Aungier Street exams office? Their site is down for maintenance at the moment and I need to contact them fairly sharpish.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

conf101 wrote: »
    Anyone have a contact number for the Aungier Street exams office? Their site is down for maintenance at the moment and I need to contact them fairly sharpish.

Cheers

Don't know the number of the exams office but the main switch is 014003000. Give them a call and they'll transfer you over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭conf101

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

Don't know the number of the exams office but the main switch is 014003000. Give them a call and they'll transfer you over.

The main switch is 014023000 and not the above number.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Peadar06 wrote: »
    The main switch is 014023000 and not the above number.

Whoops.

Typo.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭conf101

Yeah I rang 4003000 and got a number not in service message and then got the main switchboard number from the DIT website.

• Advertisement
Advertisement