Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Package 'Microsoft SQL Management Studio Package' failed to load

Options
  • 08-11-2011 1:21pm

Does anyone know why I get the following error messages when SQL Server 2008? I also have 2005 installed which seems to be fine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭totoal

brenbrady wrote: »
    Does anyone know why I get the following error messages when SQL Server 2008? I also have 2005 installed which seems to be fine.
    Are you using Windows 7?
    Is it the R2 version you are installing , I was able to install R2 version on windows 7 but was getting errors with the original mind it was the express edition i was using.

totoal wrote: »
    Are you using Windows 7?
    Is it the R2 version you are installing , I was able to install R2 version on windows 7 but was getting errors with the original mind it was the express edition i was using.

Yes it's Windows 7 but I already had SQL Server 2008 installed and it was working fine but have started to get these error messages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭totoal

you spot this?
    It suggests "running a repair of the .NET Framework 4 Client Profile "

Advertisement