Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melbourne boards beers? - Saturday November 19th(?)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

This still on or what?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Princess_N

Is this happening??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭Pisco Sour

Why shouldn't it happen? All it takes is for one person to take control and send his/her mobile number by PM to everybody who said they were interested in coming.

I would do it myself but I can't make it tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭Pisco Sour

How did this go? Did it happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭danotroy

Hello all ive arrived in melbourne! i would be up for meeting people for beers over the next few weeks. living in elwood great place but a bit too relaxed for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 ammo123

Hey I would defo be up for this as well if people are interested in another boards beers :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

I'd be on for meeting up early in the New year if anyones interested. I'm moving over at the start of January.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

We should get this going in sometime over christmas / new year. I'll be moving into a house around Chapel Street with a friend of mine in a few days so I won't have everybody from the hostel to go out with.

Advertisement