Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bad taste in mouth after filling

• 08-11-2011 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

About 2 weeks after getting a filling I have developed a bad taste in the back of my mouth, like a metallic taste. Could it be due to the filling or would I have got the bad taste straight after the filling, rather than 2 weeks later?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭gonedrinking

Anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,537 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

If its meeting another metallic filling you can get a galvanic circuit with saliva that give a taste and sensation. It usually goes away after a while. Bad taste can also be pus or infection so you should have all your teeth checked out and the wisdom teeth also.

Advertisement