Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Contract free iphone 4s release date for USA?

• 08-11-2011 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know yet when the iphone 4s sim free phones will be released in the USA?

The Apple USA says released in November for the past few weeks, my other half is going over shortly was hoping to purchase one from there.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Does anyone know yet when the iphone 4s sim free phones will be released in the USA?

The Apple USA says released in November for the past few weeks, my other half is going over shortly was hoping to purchase one from there.

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

No mate, if it doesn't say on their official website then we wouldn't know. Like you I checked the site and its just says November.

Maybe get them to pop into an Apple store & ask while they are over there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alberttweskers

It is expected to release by the next month in December most probably....and it will be uploaded on Apple's website at the time of its release.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sunshine23

Hi hope someone can help me
    Im after buying an iPhone 4s GB from the USA. When I opened it, it has asked for a postcode etc. Because I live in Ireland I dont have a postcode. Is there anyway of getting this sorted? its not on contract. Or will I just have to sell it back to the USA on ebay or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭rubicon99

if u bought already just go here http://www.yellowpages.com/

Search for pizza hut in NY for example and just copy any postcode u like :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

sunshine23 wrote: »
    Hi hope someone can help me
    Im after buying an iPhone 4s GB from the USA. When I opened it, it has asked for a postcode etc. Because I live in Ireland I dont have a postcode. Is there anyway of getting this sorted? its not on contract. Or will I just have to sell it back to the USA on ebay or something?
    When you first turn on a new iPhone is should prompt to select language first then select country or region second
    If yours is doing something different I'd suggest restoring the phone to factory defaults by:

Power off the phone, plug the usb cable into the computer, open up itunes now with the phone turned off hold in the home button and plug the usb cable into the phone, continue to hold the home button until this logo appears
    connect-to-itunes.jpg
    Wait for itunes to restore it and homefully it should turn on like a new iphone
    With the select language screen first, the country or region

Advertisement