Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint account name --> single account name / phone book details

Options
  • 08-11-2011 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

At some stage our Eircom account has changed from a joint name to a single name. Who do I contact to rectify this?

Also, can you please let me know, where I do report errors in the phone book entry.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

At some stage our Eircom account has changed from a joint name to a single name. Who do I contact to rectify this?

Also, can you please let me know, where I do report errors in the phone book entry.

Thanks

Hi mike_dublin,

If you contact our services department on 1800 242 633 they can amend the name and the address in the phone book for you.

Just to note if there is the social welfare telephone allowance on the account. The account has to be in the name of the recipient of the allowance and can not have any additional names.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mike_dublin

Hi Mark
    Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible to contact the services department via e-mail or via PM on boards.ie?

Thanks
    mike_dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Mark
    Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible to contact the services department via e-mail or via PM on boards.ie?

Thanks
    mike_dublin

Hi Mike,

Can you PM me the name address and eircom account number. Also the name you wish to add & the amendment you wish to make to the phone book.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement