Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cube ltd comp

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

I got one a few months ago and find them to be great. Have been using it mainly around ticknock and Ballinastoe and it handles everything up there v well.

Dont have any info on the other bikes you mention other than Canyons seem to be the main manufacturer everyone around here is raving about these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭fran oconnor

CardinalJ wrote: »
    I got one a few months ago and find them to be great. Have been using it mainly around ticknock and Ballinastoe and it handles everything up there v well.

Dont have any info on the other bikes you mention other than Canyons seem to be the main manufacturer everyone around here is raving about these days.
    Cheers, how do you find the front fork on it??, i had a recon silver on the canyon that was robbed, and i think its a Tora on this Cube.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

Yea, Tora comes as standard on it.

I find it good. The poplock works well when climbing and it copes with everything going down rough bits.

I'm 100kg though so I'm sure the susp works differently based on weight! Ha

CardinalJ wrote: »
    Yea, Tora comes as standard on it.

I find it good. The poplock works well when climbing and it copes with everything going down rough bits.

I'm 100kg though so I'm sure the susp works differently based on weight! Ha
    I'm not far off you buddy so i'll take your word :D. I'd be going to ticknock etc so its good to know it works well up there..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭kuro_man

I have ordered the sunn prim s2 - I haven't got it yet but I will let you know. it was cheaper last week €810 - €81 10% discount = €729

• Advertisement

kuro_man wrote: »
    I have ordered the sunn prim s2 - I haven't got it yet but I will let you know. it was cheaper last week €810 - €81 10% discount = €729
    Looks a good sppec on the bike, has a recon gold front shock, its also very light at 11kgs, do let me know as i'd be interested, how did you get the discount by the way??, the only thing i wasn't mad about was the look of the tyres on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭kuro_man

Looks a good sppec on the bike, has a recon gold front shock, its also very light at 11kgs, do let me know as i'd be interested, how did you get the discount by the way??, the only thing i wasn't mad about was the look of the tyres on it.

They had a 10% code last week, TENUK I think. Try that, or email them and ask if they would honour the €729 price from last week.

Tyres can be changed if they don't work out. I doubt any entry-level mtbs come with great tyres

kuro_man wrote: »
    They had a 10% code last week, TENUK I think. Try that, or email them and ask if they would honour the €729 price from last week.

Tyres can be changed if they don't work out. I doubt any entry-level mtbs come with great tyres
    Cheers for that, i'll try it or i'll give them a bell.

Advertisement