Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Salon near Black's Road

• 08-11-2011 2:57pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm going to a wedding this weekend in the Balmoral Hotel on the Black's Road area of Belfast.. We're staying there Thursday night and the wedding is early on Friday and I want to get my hair done before the event..

I don't know Belfast at all so can anyone recommend a good salon in the area, I'll have my car so a short drive won't be a problem, but the closer the better :)

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

There's a few good places on the Lisburn Road which is a short spin in the car. It's one of the fancier places to shop/eat etc so there's a lot of choice with hair and beauty salons. Synergy is good from personal experience. There's street parking around the area so you shouldn't have any problems finding somewhere to leave the car whilst being pampered!

Advertisement